Terms and Conditions
Please read before purchase!
We want you happy with your purchase!
You will find we are willing to work with 99% of our customers, sometimes that 1% simply can not be pleased.
1) By purchasing a lightbar, whip, winch etc. from us you understand that you are completely responsible for installing the item safely. Contact a professional if you are unsure how to properly install the item.
2) We do not accept returns unless the item is defective. Please measure fitment and placement before ordering, we are happy to help if necessary.
3) Our products are designed for off-road use only. Do not use a lightbar or whip on any public street.
4) Keep in mind lightbars and whips are not indestructible. Care should be used around trees, trailers, garage doors, etc. Constant inspection after every ride is necessary to ensure that the products maintain their operating condition. Normal wear and tear is not considered warranty. (You wouldn't expect warranty for oil changes would you?)
5) Warranty on all products is 1 year at our discretion. Electrical wiring (switches, relays, fuses, etc.) has a 90day warranty.
6) Refunds are only offered on new, unused, un-mounted items. Refunds are not available to items that you have broken. All refunds are less shipping and credit card fees. Return shipping to our address is the customers responsibility. These charges are not refundable even under warranty unless the item is less than 30days old.
ALL warranty is to original purchaser only. We reserve the right to refuse any warranty claim.
PLEASE CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS BEFORE PURCHASE!